Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Quick $100

It's always good to wake up and see Jazz in first place. Hopefully they can end the year in first place. That would be amazing.

Mud came to visit Bear today. Mike said Bear was so happy and started going nuts when he saw him. Too bad Mud came over on the last day. The boys got home around 10:00 tonight.

Bear & Mud
My dad has promised each of his grandchildren $100 if they memorize the restoration proclamation. Stockton has it memorized. He got home at 10:00 tonight and is leaving early tomorrow for the Air Force to visit Gavin. My dad came over so Stockton could 'make a quick $100.' Stockton did great and my dad said he only missed one word. Stockton asked what it was. When my dad told him, Stockton shook his head and said he didn't miss it. I went upstairs to consult the shower. Stockton was right. Nicely done. A few weeks later (because I'm so behind on this right now) when Stockton saw my dad he rubbed his hands together and said, "Ahhhh.... my business partner...." Hahaha. Made me laugh. The following pictures are not in the correct order. Stockton did not receive his money before reciting the piece. No idea why blogger has been so annoying with pictures lately.
Grandpa & Stockton

The recitation

No comments: