Monday, March 8, 2021

Fudge

I got a phone call from Indian Hills Middle School today. It was Kathy Leatherwood! She asked if I received a letter about Preston. I told her no, but then looked in my pile of mail and found it. It was sent a few weeks ago. Whoops. Kathy told us that the letter was to inform us that Preston was chosen as 'Warrior of the Month'. He was nominated by one of his teachers, then all of his other teachers had to sign off on him. Pretty cool, especially since he had two Fs at the time. (Don't worry, he brought those up. Online school has been weird.) Anyway, I was able to talk with Kathy for awhile. It was so fun! I found out Leslie is moving from Tennessee to Oklahoma. Hope they love it there.

My brothers were talking about fudge in our group chat. My dad makes the best fudge. Bubs has mastered it too. Brett is working on it. I need to learn to do this. It was my favorite growing up. Mike doesn't like rich deserts very much, so I never made this often. It is so good though!

No comments: