Thursday, March 18, 2021

Utah State Orientation

Jorja and I went to a Utah State new student orientation today. We left in time to stop at Angie's for breakfast. It was delicious, especially the hot chocolate. These pictures are funny. One super cute young girl and one wrinkly old lady. Hahahaha

Jorja

Stephanie
We met up with Riley and his mom while we were there. We were split into different groups according to their majors though. Ambassadors do these tours. When they found out Jorja was going to be an ambassador they got so excited. It was awesome. She is going to love that program. A bunch of built in friends right off the bat. I'm so excited for her. I wish I could remember more about this day, I just remember she looked so happy and that she fit right in. We did happen to stumble across the ambassador hall when I was looking for the scholarship office. They have pictures of every ambassador. So cool knowing Jorja will be up there. Jorja Smith Alta High School. Love it!
Jorja and Stephanie talking to current ambassadors

No comments: