Friday, March 5, 2021

Missed the Moose

Today was fun. We shoveled A LOT though. Mike got all the snow off of the boat. I spent forever getting the snow off of the cabin. I even climbed up on the roof and tried to get it off that way. It was a losing battle, but hopefully I helped a bit. We had fun as well. We went sledding and 4-wheeling. We drove up to the springs and I even saw a moose! I was so disappointed we had left our phones at the cabin so we couldn't get a picture. Then we could have had a summer moose picture and a winter moose one. Even though I have been coming here almost my entire life, this is the first time I remember seeing a moose. Mike and I hurried back to the cabin to grab a phone, but he was gone when we came back. Not surprising, but we wanted to try anyway.

Bear and Mike

So much snow!
My dad sent this picture to our group chat saying he got murdered last night. Turns out he fell out of his bed. WHAT??? That's awful. He hit his head on his nightstand on the way down. He went back to sleep after all the blood was cleaned up and woke up like this. I guess he kept bleeding during the night. Glad he didn't get hurt worse.
Dad
Stephanie
Lots of pictures of me since nobody else is here
Mike & Stephanie
Nail in the ice... that's not comforting
Mike
Jorja had a student government meeting today. She found out they raised over $17,000 for the fundraiser. Pretty good for dealing this during the pandemic. She said she was happy, but wishes she could have seen what she could have done during a normal year. She was excited because she found out they will get a real inauguration this year. They might even get a senior sunset, maybe even a pep rally. Things look like they are turning around!

Mike and I went to dinner at Yankee Doodle Cafe. We have never been here before. They are only open for dinner on Fridays and Saturdays. We decided to check them out. It was pretty fun.
Mike

No comments: