Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Possessed Stockton for the Win!

This video is a bit of a presentation Jorja had to do for Chinese. She does not like to speak Chinese around me, but I love to hear her speaking it. I think it is crazy that she is fluent in this language. She is embarrassed because she has a 'white girl accent'. Haha. Easy to find faults in yourself. That is what she sees. We are all floored by her being able to speak, write and read Chinese. I also thought it was funny because in the middle she asks how to say a word. It made the video shorter so I could post it and it is adorable.

Jorja doing a Chinese project

Jorja's prom dress couldn't be cleaned or dry-cleaned... so into the freezer it goes!
Mike, Stockton, Preston and I have been playing a lot of Dominion lately. I had the best win today! I won the game when I took possession of Stockton's hand. It was the second province I got that way that game, but how fun (for me) to win it that way! Stockton did not have the same opinion of this situation as I did.

No comments: