Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Still Cleaning

My day was spent on the upstairs bathroom, again. I'm super slow at everything I do, and very particular sometimes. I managed to clean all the cabinets. Every nook and cranny. All the shelves were taken out and scrubbed. The walls were scrubbed. Pretty much everything I could reach. I don't know if the kids will notice, but it feels good to have it fresh.

I took the pictures to show Mike. Funny story about the box with the eyeball on it. Jorja needed more contacts. It took me a bit to get the order in. I ended up ordering a three month supply. She was using a left one in the right one to hold on. They are different prescriptions... anyway, as soon as I came home from picking up the order I notice the eyeball box. I climbed up there to see. A SIX month supply of contacts for Jorja. Whoops. Hopefully her eyes don't change before she can use all these. I'd be so annoyed at myself.

Jorja went to the Alta/Corner Canyon soccer game and then to work. Mike took Stockton on a tour of the boat for the first time. He said Stockton thought it was cool. I played Dominion with Mike, Stockton and Preston while they were at the cabin. So fun! I'm glad my brothers told me about this website, we have had a lot of fun with it.

No comments: