Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Stockton!

Stockton turned 9 today. I think I'm going to cry. Why is he growing up so fast? I just want to freeze time and have this stage of my life last forever.

We had a long day today. I made cupcakes to bring to Stockton's class. I even brought him a Chick-fil-A meal. He liked that. After school, Stockton and Maysen had their last Reading Bowl practice. Stockton got to practice with the buzzers for the first time today. He had a great time. After school, we had cupcakes and opened a few presents.
Stockton approves.
Taking Mario for a test ride.
I know, spoiled, spoiled children.
The picture does come through great...really...
Notice how I like to leave my Christmas up until the end of January. Can't help it, it's just the way it is.
Stockton received his religious knot today. He looks thrilled. He now gets to start working on his bear. I have told him if he earns his bear before scout camp he doesn't have to go this year. I think he's motivated.

5 comments:

The Bubs said...

Stockton looks thrilled to get whatever award he's getting in that last picture.

The Jensen's said...

Steph, your kids are getting so BIG! I know what you mean about wanting to freeze time. I have wanted to try it myself as well. Let me know if you figure that one out.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Steph, I'll handle Bubs' comment. Bub's it's pretty simple to figure out what award Stockton is getting. It's called read the post. This would have helped you in two ways: 1. you would have known what the award was, and 2. you wouldn't have repeated Steph's exact comment of Stockton looking thrilled.

You're welcome.

I hope it wasn't really Ange posting disguised as Bubs.

Stephanie said...

Thanks Brett! I didn't know what to say about Bubs' comment. Well played. :)

The Bubs said...

Yes, I thought my comment was pretty funny too.