Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Maysen

Maysen is amazing. I love everything about her. She has the most incredible imagination. I love it! She likes to pretend she has a narrator describing her life. For example, if she picks something off the table, her inner voice may say, "I gently reached for the salt shaker, cradling it in my hands so as not to shatter it on the floor." Okay, she never said that. Hers are much more clever and I am SO upset with myself for not writing them down. I can not remember exactly how she puts things, and she won't tell me anymore! The only one I know is actually a narration for Jorja. Jorja was eating and I asked her if she was done. Maysen's narrator said, "Jorja glanced down at her plate. 'Yes' she said, but bits still lingered."

Anyway, Maysen is super cool, talented, loving, wonderful, a great sister...all the other positive adjectives you can imagine apply. These are pictures of her 11 year photo shoot. I love the ones of her reading. Yes, she was really reading the book and didn't want to stop. I love the pictures, they are so her!



Maysen hates this picture, but it is one of my favorites. I'm the mom so I win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maysen just blows me away. I love watching her. Not in a creepy way, but a in a "oh I hope Marie is like that" kind of way. She's starting to look almost like a preteen in some of those pictures.

Andrea Tingen said...

She's a beautiful girl inside and out!