Saturday, January 17, 2009

He's Back!

Stockton had a great time at his sleepover. I am glad to have him home again. When I went to pick him up, all the boys were busy playing Wario Ware on the Wii. If that's not a good time, I don't know what else is. I spent most of the day doing laundry. Mike spent most of the day dismantling the camper. He also worked with Maysen on her mythology board game and with Stockton on his reflections project. Jorja spent most of the day reading. She is so cute. She comes out of her room and informs me on what is happening in her book. I love the freedom that reading brings. She is loving it. Preston spent most of the day pretending my clothes piles were piles of leaves. That doesn't bother me too much, it is just when he pulls all my folded clothes down that I get bothered. Especially when he laughs. His newest idea he has is: he likes to pretend everything is a shampoo bottle. For example, he poured germ-x on his head and caulk. Luckily he couldn't squeeze the caulk hard enough to get any to come out. That boy is a genius.

Anyway, this picture below is one of my all time favorite pictures. This is Stockton at scout camp. One thing that can be said about Stockton, with him you always know where you stand. I sure do love that little boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I declare that picture to be an instant classic. I think I'll set it as my background on my computer.