Thursday, January 15, 2009

Insurance Stinks

I was suppose to take Jorja in for her 6 year check-up. I rescheduled her appointment from December to January because our new insurance started covering us December 27th. When we signed up for the plan, we were under the impression that well care checks would be covered. So, when the doctors office called and asked what our new insurance was, I didn't think there would be a problem. Apparently our plan does not cover well child check-ups. Mike is still waiting for a call back because we have more questions about this. Anyway, the thing that is super annoying is, it is cheaper for me to go to the doctors with no insurance! When I took Preston in, I didn't have insurance. (Note: I could have signed up for Cobra if anything bad happened. I would never go one day without insurance.) Anyway, because I paid in full, they gave me a discount. Also, all the immunizations were $15. Now, with insurance, they will not give me a discount and I have to pay full price on immunizations. Where's the justice? I could go on and on about this, but I will not.....

I will focus on my beautiful daughter instead. Here are Jorja's 6 year old pictures. Why is she growing up so fast?

I love this picture. It reminds me of "Super-Porge"!
Mike thinks Jorja looks too grown-up in this picture.
This is Jorja and her My Twinn doll I got her for Christmas last year.
This is my favorite picture of her with her doll.


I can't believe she is six years old already. She is wonderful.

4 comments:

Mike said...

What a Porge!

Brett - Rachel B said...

Yep, thats the way it is. The rich pay twice, and well the poor don't have to pay if they don't want or can't. Interesting isn't it?

The Bubs said...

I'm assuming by rich you mean anyone that makes 25k or more per year...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.