Tuesday, January 27, 2009

He's DONE!!!

Mike turned in his last paper today. He should officially graduate from BYU in April. I'm so proud of him. He has worked so hard to accomplish this goal. I used my birthday money to get Mike a Wii fit for graduation. I know he wanted one...and I felt no guilt about it, so it was a win-win. The kids gave Mike a groundhog Webkinz. They are really excited about that.

Here are some of Mike's textbooks from the classes here's taken over the past eight years, as well as some of the ones from when he was on BYU campus.

In other news, I shouldn't be allowed to go to the store when they have a 50% sale on things I like. I love the Weight Watcher meals. They are super easy and pretty delicious. I usually have them for lunch. It's funny when I buy so much because the cashiers always say something like, "You don't need Weight Watchers". Just because I don't need to lose weight doesn't mean I'm not allowed to eat their food.

This picture of our freezer doesn't do it justice. The thing is crammed full, all the way to the back.

My pantry is also stocked with oatmeal--it was on sale last week! So, when we have no money for food, at least I will be eating good!

4 comments:

Christen said...

CONGRATULATIONS, MIKE!! Isn't it such an awesome feeling to be done? Way to go, we're all proud you!

Steph, you crack me up with your WW meals, but I have to agree that some are pretty delicious. We have you to thank for introducing them to us.

Tammi said...

congratulations to you both! That is awesome:) Steph, Jessie asked me to have you email when Parry Post is due to her at jessiehopkins1@gmail.com. They will be sending their entry first thing in the morning! I am going to try some of the weight watchers meals, thanks for the tidbit!

Mike said...

It's cheap food storage...uh, as long as our power doesn't go out...

Fingers crossed...

The Bubs said...

Congrats Mike! Can you send me one of those "I'm a proud brother in law of a BYU graduate" bumper stickers? Thanks.