Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year

Today we went to see the Tale of Despereaux with Steve & Shannon’s family. Jorja and I finished reading the book last night. Jorja was so excited to see the movie. It was so fun to experience that with her. She loved the movie. Although it was very different from the book. She said she liked the book more.

We went and played games at my dad’s house with my brothers. Jorja won the first game of Apples to Apples (on Rachel’s team). I’m sure Matt would like it noted that he won Pirateer and Apples to Apples. I love being with my brothers.

We decided to give our van to my dad. I let him know all the problems it has, but it is sure better then his other cars. Scoop said he wasn’t worried about it running in town, he was worried about us traveling across the country in it. Plus, my dad wrecked his car on my birthday when he came up to the cabin to see me. My dad was very happy with the car. I told him that it was for him and for Cathy, but not for anyone to use for band transportation and what not. He said that he was over that phase. Good for him.

No comments: