Wednesday, July 4, 2018

4th of July Movie Night

We had a pretty low key 4th of July. It was great. Maysen and I walked up to the pavilion for the breakfast they have every year. It was a nice walk. Pretty crowded. We were hoping to see the parade, but we were a bit late for that. Jorja had work today. Chick-Fil-A closed at 6:00, so we showed up at 5:30 for dinner. Jorja wasn't expecting us.
Jorja clearly thrilled to see us.
Jorja taking our order.
We spent the night swimming with ducks, playing games and watching a movie. It was so much fun! We watched UHF. It is a Weird Al Yankovic movie that came out in the 80s. The kids loved it. It should be noted that Stockton isn't in any of these pictures, but he was there. I'm guessing he got into the pool after I did.
Jorja
 Maysen
 Preston
 Jorja trying out my mermaid tail.
Jorja the mermaid. My pictures didn't turn out, this is the best I could get.
 I'm guessing she's singing?
Maysen's so nice. She was going to wear the tail first, but let Jorja when she found out Jorja wanted to. Maysen never did get a turn. I played around with it after Jorja. It's . . . interesting.
Maysen with all the ducks.
Maysen
Maysen, Preston, Mike is ready to play, and Jorja. Bet Mike's regretting those ducks now!
 Preston, Mike, Jorja

No comments: