Monday, July 2, 2018

Starting Operation Duck Fence

Holy cow! I got way behind again. GRRRRRR. I guess I will mostly post by pictures because my memory is awful. One of Jorja's friends is leaving to Florida today, so they decided to go to a movie before his flight left. I think they went to see a Jurassic movie. Jurassic World maybe?
Julian and Jorja
 Jorja, Hailey, Madison
 Jorja, Hailey, Madison, Julian
I dropped Julian and Madison off at their houses and brought Jorja and Hailey back here. They hung out until it was time for Jorja to go to work. She will be working a lot this week. It is her first week of summer without a camp to go to. She was trained on the drive thru today. She loved it. I got a text from her right as I was picking her up asking if I could go through the drive thru and order a frosted root beer. I was excited thinking it would be her, but it wasn't. She just wanted the drink.

Mike came home and started working on a duck fence with Preston. Preston loved it. It is nice that Mike has found something that helps Preston get away from his computer!
Mike & Preston
Jorja

No comments: