Saturday, July 14, 2018

Ducks and Mermaids

I met Sherry this morning and we drove down to Provo to pick up the girls from EFY. They both seemed to have a fun time and enjoyed each other as roommates. Yay! Jorja wasn't home for very long before it was time to go to Addie's house for her voice lesson. Then, she came home and played with ducks. She was so excited to see them again.
Jorja
It's not as easy as it used to be to hold the ducks!
We tried to have my family over for hamburgers and swimming. My dad and Matt's family were the only ones who were able to make it. We still had fun though. I tried the mermaid tail. I am not a good mermaid. I don't swim like one and I can't breathe under water. I tried, but it just wouldn't work.



Stockton and Jorja weren't here for the swimming. They both went to Draper Days. Stockton went with his diving friends. Jorja went with Carter and Madison. I think both of them had fun, but Jorja enjoyed the Draper Days more than Stockton. He was annoyed with all the booths. They left after awhile and hung out at Gavin's house. They were able to watch the fireworks from his backyard. Win win.

No comments: