Thursday, July 26, 2018

Ducks Like Grapes

Evidence by Preston
Preston
Jorja had her last range drive today. Her last five hours straight of drivers ed. When I picked her up yesterday I was a little early, so I stopped where I could watch the cars driving around and I tried to guess which one she was in. I saw her pull up and her teacher was there for her to get out of the car. He said something to her and Jorja jumped. I thought, "I wonder if he found a spider in her car?" No, it was worse. It was a hornet's nest! Jorja said there were bees flying around her while she was driving, for TWO HOURS! Now that creeps me out. Ugh! Mike picked up Jorja from work today. She was at the drive thru when he got there. She loves the drive thru.
Jorja
 Ducks
 Stockton sent me this picture today.
That is a lot of people! He competed three meter today and was happy with his dives. This might have been his last competition ever. That is sad. I'm glad he was able to go to Texas. He had a lot of fun. I'm excited for him to come home though!
Stockton
 Nate, Gavin, Noelle, Dani, Wren, Wren's husband, Stockton

No comments: