Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Dizzy

EFY and Dive Camp continued. Jorja was excited to meet up with her friend Isaiah. They were buddies last EFY, but she hasn't seen him since. They were able to see each other a few times during the week.
Jorja's in the middle.
 Random boy and Jorja
 Isaiah and Jorja
Stockton and his friends enjoyed free Chick-Fil-A day after dive camp. He used one of the cow shirts we made last year. Jorja cut out spots and taped them to her shirt and was able to get free Chick-Fil-A from the store on campus.

I have been super dizzy all day. I got dizzy last night before bed, but was still dizzy when I woke up this morning. It is so weird. I think I know why. I was doing a challenge with one of my friends. Exercise and eating right. Part of the challenge was to take these supplements. I was worried because one of the supplements was to take these pills that had some caffeine in it. I am allergic to caffeine. I looked into it and discovered that one pill had as much caffeine as a chocolate candy bar. I can eat that. I rationalized that if I just took one pill instead of the three they wanted us to take I would be fine. Well, I guess I was not. Especially since my body isn't use to it at all. It was funny because my friends were all commenting on how much energy they had. I just got more sleepy, then super dizzy. I started thinking about it. I guess I don't each a chocolate bar every day. Maybe my body doesn't get rid of caffeine. I also was curious if I was really allergic, especially since I now have nieces and nephews that could die if they eat something wrong. That is not me. I won't die by having caffeine. I remember the doctor telling me I was allergic when I was young. I can't ask my mom what he meant. I know that the thought of drinking or smelling cola makes me gag. Anyway, that is a lot of boring information. Long story short. I've been super dizzy and I'm going to stop taking the supplements.

No comments: