Saturday, July 28, 2018

Not a Date

So . . . Jorja had a 'practice date' today. Aysha wanted to go to Lagoon with a group of people. Jorja thought that would be fun. She had made plans to hang out with Drew and Jaren, but Jaren wasn't able to get off work. Drew also has a Lagoon pass, so she asked Aysha if he could come too. Aysha said yes, but she didn't have room in their car. They were planning on taking tracks and meeting the others up there, but Drew's mom wanted to drive them. They went right after Drew came home from the orthodontist. He just got his braces off. Anyway, Jorja texted Aysha as soon as they arrived, but she never replied. She tried calling her, nothing. Jorja didn't hear from her for a few days when she contacted Jorja and said she was so sorry but her phone broke. Jorja ended up hanging out with Drew at Lagoon, just the two of them. I'm actually glad he was there. It would have been awful if Jorja got to Lagoon by herself and then was stuck there.
Jorja & Drew
I was stressing out on the way to pick up Jorja from Lagoon because the freeway entrance was closed. That threw me off! I had to hurry and get her and then go to the airport to pick up Stockton. I was almost there when Jorja called and asked if I could pick her up at Krispy Kreme. What? I didn't even know where that was. In Layton. WHAT? No I can't do that! And why did you leave Lagoon? Well, she met a kid last year and texted him saying she was there. He met them but didn't have a pass, so they decided to go to Krispy Kreme. I don't even know who this kid is! Luckily Drew was with her. I was not happy about this at all. Drew convinced me he was a normal character . . . still. They didn't end up going to Krispy Kreme because I didn't have time and I was really upset about it. Anyway, turns out I didn't need to hurry. Stockton got stuck in Arizona. His flight was delayed. They finally boarded, went out to the tarmac and just sat there. Then they came back in and were told the flight was cancelled. The pilot said he had reached his maximum hours. So, now they are stuck until tomorrow night. I am so thankful Nate is with them. They ended up getting a hotel room that the airlines paid for. Stockton said it was really nice. Nate and Gavin were in one room, Stockton in another. At least he is safe. I was disappointed he was not able to come home today though.
Stockton

No comments: