Saturday, July 7, 2018

Big Rock

Jorja and I met Kelsee this morning for a haircut. I'm going to miss Kelsee when she goes on her mission! She sure has been nice to Jorja.
Kelsee and Jorja 
Jorja and I met Sherry and Miah at the outlets. Sherry helped Jorja pick out some clothes because she has a lot more style than I have. She also made me buy some new jeans. I do need them. It will be nice to have them when we go to Alaska. I had so much fun hanging out with them today. I think it was really nice for Jorja and Miah to have this day long shopping adventure before EFY starts on Monday. I think they are going to have a great time together. Jorja and Miah are a lot alike, but I think Jorja enjoys being around people more than Miah does. Haha. We ate lunch at Blaze Pizza and it was delicious. I even took a picture.
 Sherry, Miah, Jorja
 Jorja and Miah
While Jorja was at work I talked Stockton into going to the Fort Union Target with me to get some shorts for Jorja. They didn't have the right size at the other store. There was a Pizza Hut there, so Stockton got pizza and a slushy. The slushy exploded on him. I laughed and laughed. I don't know why I can't full justify this paragraph, but it is going to annoy me to know end that this is centered. I will just have to live with it.
Stockton
Stockton and I went to Chick-Fil-A and got frozen strawberry lemonades while we waited for Jorja to finish. We came home and they played with ducks. I cleaned out the gross cage. Mike had cleaned it out before he left, but the ducks are getting bigger that the cage gets grosser faster.
Jorja
Mike sent me pictures of their adventures today. He took the kids in the sailboat across the lake. The motor ran out on the other side, so they truly had to rely on the sail to get back.
Maysen and Preston
 Maysen ready with her laptop!
 The other side of Palisades.
 Preston and Maysen
 Maysen and Preston ~ They were excited a Little Caesars opened in Alpine.
 Maysen hiking Big Rock
 Preston hiking Big Rock
 Maysen and Preston on Big Rock
I don't like this video AT ALL!
Preston on a hunter's stand. Way too high for my taste.
Maysen doesn't enjoy river rafting. Mike didn't pressure her to go yesterday when Sharon offered. Sharon sent this picture of their adventure yesterday. It is the first time they have flipped a boat in 12 years. Good thing Maysen wasn't on it. That would have done her in for good!
I hear the water is high and super fast right now. We are planning on running the river in a few weeks. Hopefully it has tamed down a bit by then!

No comments: