Friday, July 6, 2018

Idaho and Friends

I took Stockton and Jorja to the bank to open them a checking account. The only problem was I didn't know their social security number. I hurried home to get it. I had brought their passports with me, but neglected the other. Whoops. It took awhile, but we got them all set up. Stockton was meeting friends to see Ant-Man and the Wasp. We didn't have much time to get him there and he was hungry. I pulled into Chick-Fil-A's drive thru. Jorja loved that. She has eaten there every day this week. We dropped Stockton off at the movie theater right on time. Acea brought him home. Stockton showed him the ducks. Stockton was surprised that he liked the movie, so that's great.

Mike sent me pictures of their adventures. They went to lunch at Subway, much to Preston's delight.
Preston
 They humored Mike and went for a long sailboat ride.
Mike's back, Preston's foot, Maysen
 Mike put risers on the bed so we can stick suitcases underneath.
 Maysen and Preston loved playing Mario Party on the projector in the basement.
Sharon texted and asked if they would like to go river rafting tomorrow. Sharon was going to let Preston come. Maysen didn't want to go. Preston didn't want to go without Maysen. Mike wasn't going to leave the kids by themselves. Preston asked if river rafting was like Rattlesnake Rapids Extreme? Maysen said, "Yes, but with more death." Yikes! They did watch someone setting off fireworks at the beach and enjoyed s'mores. Pretty fun day.
Preston & Maysen
Jorja had the day off. Her only day this week. She made plans to see some of her EFY buddies. Hunter just finished EFY and was still in town visiting relatives. Zach is going to EFY next week and arrived in town today. They were hoping Isaiah could come too, but that didn't work out. I drove up to American Fork with Jorja to pick up Zach from his grandparents house. We then picked up Brooklyn at Lehi and drove to Jamba Juice at Thanksgiving Point where I dropped the kids off. I was nervous driving away, but was assured that Brooklyn's parents would pick them up. That did happen, after they went to Chick-Fil-A. After tomorrow, Jorja will have eaten there eight times this week. Good thing she likes their food!
Brooklyn & Jorja
 Jorja & Hunter
 Brooklyn, Zach, Maggie, Jorja
 Zach & Jorja
 Brooklyn, Jorja, Maggie
I picked her up close to midnight and then we drove Zach back to his grandparents house. I was so tired when I got home. Jorja was so happy, so it was worth it.

No comments: