Saturday, June 12, 2021

Bandit Fort

 I saw this quote and liked it

Mike and I played a game of Dominion. I destroyed him. He didn't realize we were playing with Bandit Fort until most of the way through the game when he wondered why he was negative. With Bandit Fort, for every gold and silver you buy you get -2 victory points. By the time he realized it I was way ahead.
Jorja spent the day in Seattle with her friends. She sent me a few pictures. She was hoping to meet one of her friends that lives in Seattle that day. Her name is Khush. I never saw any pictures so I'm guessing that didn't happen. That's too bad. Jorja would have loved it.
Jorja got the Oregon Trail sticker for Stockton
Jorja & Riley in The Seattle Great Wheel (Ferris wheel on the pier)
Riley & Jorja ~ I'm pretty sure this is on the Space Needle. That's what I remember it looking like anyway.
Jazz lost Game 3 to the Clippers. It was sad. Hopefully Conley can play next game. They really need him. Jazz are up 2-1 right now. They need 2 more wins. Hope they can do it!

No comments: