Thursday, June 24, 2021

Hot Chocolate

Stockton finished his coaching for diving today. Well, his substitute coaching. He was pretty happy when he came home. He said a lot of kids learned new dives and a few twelve year olds bought him hot chocolate! Awe. They felt bad because he coached for four hours in the rain. What a perfect treat for him.

Stockton
While Stockton was at diving, Mike, Maysen and I got our last covid shot. We drove all the way to Overstock and got there a few minutes early. When we walked in the receptionist said, "Do you realize you were supposed to be here at 8:30?" I was kind of stunned and said, "We wrote down 9:30." She looked at her computer and realized we were on time and it was someone else that didn't show up. Then she asked for our covid cards. Whoops. I forgot to bring them. Luckily I knew exactly right where they were. I left Mike and Maysen there and I hurried home to get them. I think I made the round trip in 40 minutes. Not the best, but at least we were able to get it done. I ordered crepes from OHP to pick up on the way home. My arm hurt and I was tired, but other than that it wasn't too bad.

No comments: