Friday, June 4, 2021

Home Alone

Mike took Maysen, Stockton and Preston to the cabin. Once they got there Mike took the boys on the jet ski and Maysen stayed at the cabin with Bear. The boys were on the lake for about three hours. Stockton loved his new wetsuit. They seemed to have a great time. What wasn't a great time is my blender. I was so excited for it, but it doesn't work. The frozen drink section works, but not the smoothie section and several others. I spent so much money on this I want it to work 100%, not just 50%. I called customer service hoping that it was user error. It was not. They want me to send it back. Once they receive it they will send out a new blender. I was hoping to start a green smoothie challenge on Monday. It's a 10 day challenge. I think I will wait until then to send the blender back.

Bear ~ he loves the air-conditioning
Stockton's feet

Riley & Jorja at Lake Powell

No comments: