Monday, June 7, 2021

Green Smoothie Challenge

Mike went sailing/fishing in the morning with Bear. In the afternoon he took the boys to go jet skiing. He put the jet ski in training mode to see how fast it would go. 17 mph. Which is nice that you can force the jet ski to go that speed if you would like. After he got done playing he fixed the fence that broke this winter. Mike is loving his time up there.
Bear
 Stockton & Preston

Fixed fence
Stockton is back in the top 1000 for Dominion
I started a 10 day green smoothie challenge. I braced myself for the most disgusting thing I could imagine. I was pleasantly surprised when the smoothie tasted pretty good. I love my new blender. I wish I didn't have to send it back.
I cleared out a drawer for all my smoothie stuff
And a section in the freezer for the frozen fruit
I sent these next pictures to Rachel
Rachel sent a picture of her salmon dinner back. It was actually a live picture and was so funny. Eve looks so excited about the salmon. At the end of the live picture Rachel takes the plate away and Eve has a look of betrayal on her face. Hahaha So funny!
Eve
Rachel also got a graduation picture. We only sent half out, hopefully we will get back to it soon.
I didn't have much communication with Jorja today. She did let me know that she is having a blast and her roommate's name is Shelby.

No comments: