Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Coathanger

Jorja worked most of the day and then went shopping with Lily. She ended the day at Grace's mission call opening. Grace is going to the Visitor Center in Hawaii! I always thought a mission at the PCC in Hawaii speaking Chinese would be perfect for Jorja. Haha. Grace is speaking English.

Grace & Jorja
Look at my awesome Dominion game! I can not remember how I dominated this one, but I was pretty proud of myself.
Random FarSide picture I took to show Bubs.
Mike and I have been horrible about checking our email lately. We just realized that the Smith Family scholarship application is due. It's basically an essay and the kids can get $500 towards college. Jorja has three trips back to back to back. The essay is due before she is done with those trips. Hopefully she can pull it off somehow.

No comments: