Thursday, June 10, 2021

Good-bye Preston and Jorja

Jorja got up early this morning to go to the temple with her friends. Preston got up early to go to youth conference. I dropped him off at the church. Mike came back later with Bear. Preston is going river rafting down the Green River. He will be camping two days. I hope he has a great time!

Bear & Preston

Jorja came back later than expected and had to hurry to get ready to go to Oregon. She was supposed to have her room clean before she left and failed miserably. One of my biggest pet peeves is Jorja will not put the lid on different pill bottles. Who does that? I have talked to her about it several times. I sent her this picture while she was at the airport. She just laughed. But really???? What is she going to do when she has kids? Super dangerous. Not a good habit to have.

Jazz won Game 2 against the Clippers. It was awesome! I loved it! In boring news, here are my juice pictures I sent to Rachel. I'm getting pretty good at this.

No comments: