Monday, May 31, 2021

Gavin's in Town

Jorja worked most of the day. Stockton met up with Gavin and his diving friends. Gavin is in town from the Air Force. First time Stockton has been able to hang out with Gavin here. They went to breakfast at Chick-Fil-A and were able to eat with Jorja when she was on break. Today is the first day the dining room has been open since covid shut down the world. I ran to the store to get Stockton a swim shirt. I ended up next to Chick-Fil-A and went in to say hi while everyone was there.

Jorja 
Jorja & Jack
Stockton and his friends went swimming at the Pepperwood pool. Their boards are so much better than they used to be. Actually the entire place is beautiful! They have redone it in the last couple of years. It is so nice. They even have a splash pad now! I probably would have come here more when Preston was little if they had that! The mountains are striking as always. I drove up with Stockton to let his friends in. Each resident can let three people in, so between Stockton and I we were able to get all of his friends in. I stayed for a bit to watch Stockton dive. First time he has done that since his mission. I loved it! Although Stockton's first inward was so close to the board it freaked me out. Haha 

5231D ~ back  1 1/2 1/2 twist 
103B ~ 1 1/2 pike
403 C ~ inward 1 1/2
Steve and Shannon and their family came over today. It's Steve's birthday. We just played in the pool. It was fun and relaxing. Jorja left early to go see a play her friends were in. Mama Mia. That's about all for today!
Maysen, Bear, Jorja, Jacob, Brandon, Steve, Stockton, Weston, Mike, Preston (don't know what he is doing) Erica up front
The Jazz won game 4 tonight. One more game and they move on! Woohoo! Jorja and Riley came over after Mama Mia. We had a chat with them. We wanted to talk with them before they go on their two graduation trips. I feel much better about them going now, but I will be glad when those are over.

No comments: