Sunday, May 23, 2021

Jorja's Seminary Graduation

Pictures loaded backwards again. Grrrrr. Mike and the boys were at the cabin today. I had to figure out the zoom. I got there extra early and was able to do it. It was stressful for a bit, but it worked! Whew. The bad weather is continuing at the cabin where it actually snowed today. I don't know why I have this next picture, but it makes you wonder how accurate these things are. Several problems. Number one, she's dead. Number 2, she never lived at that address. I think those two problems are enough.
Jorja had her seminary graduation today. She went an hour early to learn the song they wanted all the graduates to sing. My dad came and sat with me. That was nice. Someone came up to him and asked if he remembered him. Apparently they coached baseball together, but I can't remember his name. I didn't get a picture with all of Jorja's Sunday school class, but we did get one with Brenton.

Brenton & Jorja
Lot of kids singing
When we got home Jorja had to do an online orientation before she could register at Utah State. I left her alone to do that. I knew she had her last missionary prep course tonight, so I didn't want to bother her. I watched the Jazz/Grizzlies playoff game. Mitchell was out and the Jazz lost. Dang it. It was only game one. Hopefully Mitchell will be back soon. Jazz only lost by 3, so I think they will be fine.
Week 39

I got so mad at Jorja today. My feelings are still really hurt from her ignoring me on my hard day. I talked to her and let her know how hurt I was. I feel she has treated me awful this entire year and I'm just so tired of it. I got super angry when I found out that when she finished her orientation she stayed in her room, talked to Riley and ordered swimsuits. She didn't even come out and talk to me. I was just furious.

No comments: