Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Ghostbuster

I took Stockton to the dermatologist in Bountiful today. In and out, no one got hurt. Stockton wanted to get Chick-Fil-A after. We looked up the nearest Chick in our phones and headed there. We went to this one specifically because the dining room was open. We walked in and were met by a worker saying the store was closed. I guess there was a broken water pipe somewhere. The drive thru wasn't even open. So, we went to Jorja's Chick and called it good. 

I made soup with Maysen and it was so, so good. It was easy too. Jorja had her last day at the country club today. When she came home she told us that she has decided to go on a mission before college. She asked Mike for a priesthood blessing. We talked to her for a long time about mission/college stuff.

Two things that are random. I have a problem with closing tabs, guess 254 were open today. Also, I was so excited when I heard Ghostbuster cereal was coming out. I remember eating it at my grandparents condo in St. George over Spring Break when I was little. It was so good. My dad's favorite. Well, this cereal is nothing like the old cereal. It is shockingly similar to the Pokemon cereal. Pretty lame.

No comments: