Friday, May 7, 2021

Back to Zero

 This is sad
I supervised an AP Spanish Lit test. I was a little nervous because I had to do some CD recordings and I don't know any Spanish, but it ended up not being a big deal. Jorja was nervous because Riley has been sick this week. She is worried he has covid. He tested this morning and is negative. That's great, but there are other sicknesses in the world. I think she forgets that. She was really happy because they are doing a student government dance tomorrow. I was a little frustrated because Jorja asked me at the last second to pick up her swimsuit and get corsage stuff at Michaels. I told her I wouldn't do the swimsuit because I would have to go through rush hour. It frustrated me because she could have asked me lots earlier. Of course I ended up doing it anyway. Jorja quit her job at the country club today. It is a lot easier than Chick-Fil-A, but Jorja liked being busy. She also didn't get scheduled very much. So, she now has two weeks left there. She's pretty excited.

No comments: