Tuesday, May 25, 2021

End of Middle School/End of High School

This picture is a few weeks old, but for some reason it has the May 25th date. I don't have any other pictures except a Beat the Streak screenshot, so I thought I would love to have this picture here again.
Stockton
Preston had 8th grade Lagoon day today. Luckily he was feeling better. I took him in the jeep so I wouldn't have to drop him off in a car with throw-up all over the outside. Preston was able to ride the bus and hang out at Lagoon with Jack and his friends. Sounds like they had a great time!

Jorja had graduation practice today. Wow. It was yearbook day after the practice. A few people from student government came over here to sign yearbooks and go swimming, but not many showed up. Then ended up just signing yearbooks. I had to have Jorja's attention during that time. I needed to have her help me put together a schedule for her so I could register her for classes while she is at work. I uploaded the file we worked on, but she was unable to get Chinese. She didn't meet the prerequisites. Ugh. Hopefully we can get that straightened out. Everything else was fine. 

No comments: