Saturday, May 22, 2021

Turboduck

Bear does not help me exercise. He likes to get under my feet and legs and it is quite annoying. Finally I got the big blue ball that he is scared of out and he left me alone. I played with him for a long time after though. Mike saw a break in the weather and the boys hurried out to the lake. They spent a few hours there and had a great time. Lucky because it ended up raining the rest of the days. Mike has named the jetski "Turboduck" The boys took the tube out with the jet ski. They all took turns. Stockton drove and told me that he "rubber ducky rodeo'd" Dad off the tube. Hahaha. Glad they are having fun. Sounds like they all loved it.
Turboduck
Stockton & Preston
Mike & Preston
Mike
Jorja was supposed to go to the Lantern Festival today. She has wanted to go to this for years. She had tickets this fall, but ended up getting quarantined. Well, while she was at work they cancelled the lantern festival again. They moved it because of winds today. Jorja works the day they moved it to, so hopefully she can get it off. Her friends all ended up playing games. Jorja was quite proud when she earned $760,000 in one turn on Cover My Assets.

No comments: