Thursday, May 6, 2021

Call from Amy

I supervised the AP US History test this morning. When I signed up to do the test I didn't realize that Maysen and Jorja had a dermatologist appointment at the same time. They went together. Jorja is excited because she is now off of accutane. Well, once the pills she has is gone. Maysen, Jorja and I went to this cute place in American Fork called Pastry Place. They had delicious crepes. Jorja also agreed to go back to work at Chick-Fil-A. She will be working at the South Towne store instead of Draper.

Mike and the boys had fun at the cabin. Mike had 300 gallons of gas delivered. This is the first time we have done this since we got the cabin. It was expensive, but it will be nice to fill up the 4-wheelers right at the cabin. Matt and some of his kids came up to borrow a tool from Mike. They stayed and played for awhile. The cabin is awesome.
Matt
Stockton, Preston, Anne, Greg, Jeff
Matt & Jeff
Greg, Anne, Preston
Stockton, Greg, (Anne in the back) Amy, Matt
Amy, Matt, Stockton, Greg, Jeff
Stockton and Matt took the kids on 4-wheeler rides. I know they went to Big Rock, but I don't know what else they did. They were gone for awhile though. Apparently Amy now loves Stockton. (Stockton is fantastic with kids.) When Matt was putting Amy to bed she pretended to call Stockton. Adorable.

I got on the leaderboard for Beat the Streak. It lasted one day. Acuna got a hit for me, but Trout did not. Sad. It was fun while it lasted though.

No comments: