Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Fish, Fish, Fish

I supervised an AP English Literature test today. It was super easy. Only one student, a girl named Ireland. She takes the test by herself because she can have breaks whenever she needs to because she is diabetic. She says it is really nice because her tests are always quiet and she can leave when she is done without waiting for everyone else to finish. That does sound nice! Jorja left a cute note on my car, it was really sweet and made me happy. What also made me happy is I am now up to 19 on Beat the Streak. I thought I had lost it, but one of my guys hit a homerun in the 9th inning. Clutch.

Mike had a fun day fishing at the cabin. He went looking for a dock on the other side of the lake, but that one wasn't lowered yet either. So, next best thing... he went out with his kayak. He caught a fish pretty quick and came back for the boys. This time they took the blow up raft. They seemed to have fun. Bear did not like having them leave, but he loved licking the fish when they came back. Once again my pictures uploaded in the wrong order, but whatever.....

Other side of the lake boat ramp
Stockton & Preston

Stockton
Bear
Mike's from the kayak
Mike's feet
Bear watching Mike leave
Random Bear pictures

No comments: