Sunday, May 30, 2021

Graves

Shannon asked if we would want to meet at the graveyard for flowers and such. Their kids came over for a couple of minutes. It was the first time Brandon and Stockton had seen each other since their missions. That was cool. We visited my mom, Mike's mom, Mike's grandparents and Jessie. I got a picture of everyone but Jessie for some reason. Jorja was only able to see my mom and Mike's mom. She had to leave to go to a mission prep thing. I ended up going in my jammies. I didn't think that many people would be there. Whoops.

Mike's grandparents
The Hirschi grave is the hardest to find, so I took a picture of the tree. Maybe it will help me remember.
Mike's grandparents ~ Preston's middle name is Hirschi
We got a laugh out of this headstone
Jorja, Stockton, Preston, Maysen ~ near Grandma Honey
Mike, Jorja, Stockton, Preston, Maysen
Weston
Grandma Honey
My mom
Bear took my boot to his treat spot. Lame. I think it's okay though.

No comments: