Monday, May 24, 2021

Alta Coin

Jorja brought home a framed picture of her that was taken on inauguration. I tried to take a picture of it, but that never works out well. I had to angle it so you couldn't see my reflection in it. She did get a file of the student body officer picture. I really wish I had her class pictures every year she was in student government. I would love that. So glad I got this one though! They hang these pictures in one of the hallways at Alta. Mike's is there, now Jorja will have one too.
Sadler ~ COA, Dawson ~ AVO, Marshall ~ public relations, Joe ~ secretary, Dallin ~ president
Bode ~ attorney general, Layla ~ historian, Jorja ~ financial chair, Brenton ~ Vice President
Jorja
Jorja also came home with the Alta coin. Lately they have been giving out 12 a year, this year they gave out 9. Two people in student government were given one. Jorja and Bode. It's super cool because Mike got this coin his year. This coin will let you get in any Alta event for life. Maybe it's just sporting events, I'm not sure. We've never tried it out. Cool that Mike and Jorja both have one. Maybe we should take Mike's to get engraved like Jorja's. I want to get a picture of both of them with their coins and student government sweaters. I think that would be awesome. 
 Jorja's coin

Jorja had a closing social for PLT today. Everyone gets silly awards. She got the award for the person most likely to have a child go to Alta. They divide PLT into families. Jorja was the mom and Luke was the dad. Here is their family.
Gabby, Grace, Russell, Luke, Jorja, Emily, Kate, Chloe
Maysen and I went out to dinner at Waffle Love. It was delicious.
Mike sent me pictures of the new grocery store. I know this looks like just any store, but it is still crazy to me that this giant store is closer to the cabin then the tiny Alpine Market was. Not going to have to worry about packing food up there any more.
Mike and the boys came home today. Bear was sure glad to see them. I was glad to not be in charge of Bear anymore. I did pretty good although one day I asked my dad if Bear could have a play date for a few hours. Bear had a great time running around with Milo, then they slept. Hahaha. Preston got car sick on the way home and threw up out the car window when he was a few streets away. There is now throw-up all over the side of my car. It's pretty gross. They came back late, so we will deal with that tomorrow.

No comments: