Monday, May 17, 2021

Different Test

Jorja seemed to have fun at senior sunrise. She texted me to let me know she was at school. She also had her Chinese final today, so she is all done with high school Chinese. Wow! She needs two classes to get a Chinese minor. Chinese 3010 and one upper level Chinese class.

I had my last AP class today. It was supposed to be a morning AP government test. I arrived and was getting my materials. Another lady arrived and the AP coordinator looked confused. She asked the lady if she was here for an AP test. She was, statistics. When Shannon, the AP coordinator, told her statistics was at noon the lady paused and said, "Okay, let me just figure out carpool real quick." (The lady realized she had written down 12:00 as the time but for some reason thought it was a morning test.) I told the lady she didn't need to reorganize carpool, I could do the later test and she could do mine. So, I ended up with statistics. I went home and finished my book review that I wanted to get done today. The lady found my number and texted me asking if she could bring me Swig. I didn't take her up on that. Glad I could help her out. While I was doing the AP test Mike sent me this picture with the caption, "Bear doesn't understand why I won't come to him." Hahahaha
Bear
Jorja worked at Chick-Fil-A today. The rest of us went to dinner at IHOP. Mike was able to use his birthday coupon. We had a great time. I am loving having all my kids home right now. I wish we were able to see Jorja more though.

No comments: