Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! Today was a pretty great day. Jorja stayed home from church because it was Drew's farewell. She has been friends with him since middle school. Annabelle's farewell was at our church. Jorja had both zooms going and luckily she was able to see both talks. We played a lot of Dominion today, that was fun. My family gave me some Jazz signs. They are five signs put together that say Jazz. I pulled out my signed Stockton jersey that baby Stockton used to wear. (He only wore it before it was signed. He was way too big for it by the time I got the signature.) We are going to set up a Jazz wall somewhere. Not sure where it will be though. We roasted hot dogs and watched Soul. Pretty great day. The only thing that didn't work out was bloggers pictures being put in backwards. It seems like they change the site too often. Also, I wish I had gotten a picture of me with all four of my kids. I haven't had Mother's Day with all four of them for awhile. Mom fail.
Bear
Bear & Preston

No comments: