Monday, May 3, 2021

Start of AP

 I have signed up to proctor nine AP tests. That was the limit we could sign up for. I was able to get the supervisor slot on all nine of them. That means I will get $100/test. I am going to buy a blender. One that will blend frozen fruit. That is my plan. Anyway, my first test was today. AP US Government & Politics. I had four students because the test had accommodations. It went very well. For me. I'm not sure how the kids did.

I was able to get Jorja and Stockton into the same dorm in the LLC. Jorja had originally been in Richards Hall because the LLC was full. She wasn't too excited about that. I knew that one floor in one of the buildings was a 'student involvement' floor. I thought Jorja would love that. I randomly checked and there was one opening on that floor. I didn't even ask, I moved her over. Then I was talking to Stockton and I moved him over. Their dorms are right next to each other in the same building. How fun is that? I'm so excited about it! I hope they have the best time!

Preston had to take a math test today. Usually the math tests are at the end of the unit, but this one was in the middle. I was doing the AP test, so I couldn't take him down there. Good thing he just did this last week so it was fresh in his mind what he needed to do. Mike dropped him off and Jorja picked him up. She took him to Firehouse Subs. He loved it.

Mike and the boys went to the cabin today. Mike has been anxious to get up there and do some projects. He wants to get the tracks off the 4-wheelers and other such things. He was planning on leaving yesterday until we found out about Preston's test. I'm glad it ended up working out. They will be there until Friday.

No comments: