Saturday, May 15, 2021

Clean Shed

I drove Jorja up to Utah State this morning for her ambassador Spring retreat. Jorja was going to drive, but she was really tired. She got in late from Senior Dinner Dance and wasn't feeling well. As stupid as this sounds, the entire way up to Logan I was thinking about getting oatmeal at Angie's Diner. It was so good the last time I had it. I wanted oatmeal and hot chocolate. I dropped Jorja off and headed over to Angie's. The line was long, but I had nowhere to go. Once I finally got seated I told the waiter that I knew just what I wanted. Oatmeal. He kind of slumped back and told me they were out of it. Gosh darn it. I never expected a place to be out of oatmeal. I ended up getting an omelet that was good. Maybe next time.

While I was having my adventures in Logan, Mike spent the day deep cleaning. He cleaned out our tool shed and the garage. Long day but it looks great!

Exhausted Mike
Exhausted Bear
After breakfast I found a corner in the TSC to work on the book I'm reviewing. I was able to finish reading it, but I still need to do the right up. Jorja felt awful all day. I'm super annoyed at Riley. I know he got her sick. Just because he didn't have corona doesn't mean there are no other diseases that are contagious. Jorja has been trying to decide whether to go on a mission or to college. She was hoping being up here would help make her decision. Instead she just barely went through the motions and wasn't able to give this a fair shot. On our way out we stopped at Lee's and picked up a Utah State bucket hat and visor for Jorja. That made her happy. I sure love this girl of mine.
Jorja

No comments: