Friday, May 14, 2021

Senior Dinner Dance

I was supposed to supervise AP Biology today. Three people pulled out of the Chinese test. Megan got her daughter Annie to do it. I told Megan that if Shannon (the head testing lady) would rather I could switch Annie. That is what we did. The AP test changed from the last one and Shannon was very stressed. We had a few glitches, but it all worked out. Shannon was very glad that that test was over.

Preston had a RISE test at Indian Hills. I was able to drop him off now that my test was in the afternoon. Stockton picked him up and took him to lunch. Preston loved that.

Stockton & Preston 
Jorja had her senior dinner dance today. I am so glad they were able to have the dance. They had dinner at the aquarium and the dance outside under the weird looking spider. All the kids had to get a negative covid test yesterday. Jorja is still immune so she got a pass. I'm glad they were able to figure this out and that she was able to have this experience.  

Jorja


Jorja & Riley
Riley & Jorja

No comments: