Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Lots of Pictures of the Porge

Today is officially Christmas! It doesn't feel like it since both our family and Bubs' family has already celebrated Christmas. Usually we still do stockings on Christmas Day, but we passed on that this year. We still had a fantastic day. Stockton and Jorja were up late last night with Ange and Amelia. They convinced Millie that Santa was a spider and that is how he can see everyone all of the time. According to Stockton Millie kept saying that was 'creepy' but Jorja kept making it more and more convincing. She drew pictures of Spider Santa and posted them on her Instagram stories asking which Santa was better. Millie didn't like the small one because it looked too scary. When Millie asked how Jorja was so good at drawing him Jorja told her it was because she had seen Spider Santa. Stockton and Jorja were loving this interaction with Amelia. Ange thought it was hilarious too. Anyway, it wasn't until this morning, after I had voted on Jorja's story that I saw the spider drawings were ON HER LEG! You couldn't tell from her post. That made me laugh and laugh and wonder how she became so weird.
Jorja's Spider Santa leg
Jorja asked if we could take some pictures together outside today. She wanted to be able to post some pictures of the two of us on my birthday. After we took a few pictures of us together, we took some of just Jorja. They turned out really good. Bubs and Ange were helping us when we were at the top of the hill. Everyone was cracking me up. It was so funny. Here are a TON of pictures. Lots of them look the same. I only posted 1/10th of the pictures I think. Also, I couldn't find the Stockton photobombing pictures. I will have to look for those and post them tomorrow.
Jorja
Someone would say, "Let's have Jorja carry wood!...Let's give her an ax!...Let's give her a sled!" It was soooooo dang funny!
Jorja carrying wood
 She's presenting it to us
 Ange staging the wood while Jorja chops off her head!
 Hahahaha! They kept giving her weird tools! We actually use this a lot on the snow up here.
I wish, wish, wish I had videoed Jorja when they gave her the sled to take a picture with. She was pretending it was a her date to a dance and she was getting awkward pictures together. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Here she is purposely standing as awkward as she can with her sled date. Holy cow if you could hear how she was talking to the sled you would be dying right now too. I am so thankful my kids got their personality from their dad!
 Jorja
 Bubs throwing snow at her
 Jorja teasing me about her loopy case...she loves it, even if she won't admit it.
 Bubs, Jorja, Ange
 Stephanie & Jorja
One of us has gotten really old.
 Jorja and Stephanie ~ I love this girl more than she will ever understand.
We played another of the kids escape room games. It was pretty fun and we liked it better than the first one. We played a lot of games today. Stockton is so good at Rewordable. I am not. I don't like word games very much. I like strategy games more. Still, today was a great day. How could it not be? We were at the cabin. So sad to think this is the last Christmas with all of my children. I wonder what our family will be like when Stockton is with us again for Christmas 2022.
Jorja & Preston
 Mike, Preston, Maysen, Jorja, Stockton
 Christmas 2018: Preston, Maysen, Mike, Stockton
Stephanie, Jorja
 Preston is at that silly picture stage.....wait, it looks like Mike is still in that stage too.

No comments: