Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Sled Trains

I realized that I was missing some pictures that we took of Jorja. I was missing a lot! It's funny because I didn't realize I was missing any until I couldn't find the pictures of Stockton photobombing. I didn't take many pictures today, so here are some of Jorja yesterday.
Jorja
 Can you find Stockton?
 What a goofball!
 I like Jorja smiling pictures best
Matt and Sam came today. Bubs and his family were able to stay the entire day. We played in the snow a lot. No pictures, just videos of our train.
It doesn't look like it, but we were zooming down the mountain....and we made it!
Jorja's streaks for Snapchat
Maysen and I went to the Star Valley Temple today. It is about 45 minutes away from the cabin. That temple is small! When Maysen was leaving the dressing room I told her to wait for me in the chapel. I wanted to go to the bathroom. When I left the dressing room I thought I was walking into the chapel. Nope, it was the endowment room, and it was packed! There were no seats next to Maysen. Luckily the lady next to her could see the panic on my face and she let me sit next to Maysen. I'm pretty sure there was a Smith wedding going on. I'm glad we were able to fit this in. I loved being with Maysen there. It was really peaceful. What a perfect day.

No comments: