Saturday, December 8, 2018

Up On the Housetop

I sent this message to Jorja yesterday. She sent me back a heart today. I love her.
Jorja was very tired today. She slept until it was time to go to Preston's piano recital. I'm glad she was able to make it there. Preston played Up On the Housetop and was stinking adorable.
 Preston
 I don't know the names of all the kids....
Taggart, Ava, Hadley-Kate, Preston, and Eli is by his grandma
My dad came over today to do laundry. They have been having problems with their washing machine. Hopefully everything will be solved on Monday.

Jorja rested up so she could go to her student government activity. They were going Christmas caroling. Jorja has a C- in student government right now because she missed a week and a major activity last Saturday. She went caroling today. They even came to our house. Luckily I had looked frantically for a few dollars after she left, so we were prepared. After the singing they went to Brooklyn's house to have hot chocolate and celebrate her birthday. Jorja had all the money they earned. $700. She said it scared her so much, so she handed it over as soon as she got to Brooklyn's. Mr. Packer came over while she was there. He asked her to come and talk to him. He wanted to know why she was caroling when she had been so sick. She told him she didn't want to fail his class. Then he started asking her about perfume. He was planning on buying a gift for someone in his family I think. Anyway, Jorja came home at a decent hour. Way before her curfew. Maybe mono is good for something? She was soooooo tired when she got home.

Jorja & Stephanie
I spent the evening putting together gingerbread houses. I have ten houses done for tomorrow. I have all the frosting made too. That should make the morning less stressful.

No comments: