Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Stir Crazy

Jorja has been trying to save her succulent plant Conner gave her for her birthday. Jorja didn't realize that it was a desert plant and over-watered it for a month. She clipped off some of the dead leaves today hoping that would help the poor plant.
Jorja was sent a questionnaire for student government Secret Santa. She was excited they didn't forget about her. Look how cute her list was! She loves me!
I bought some soap that smelled so good today. It was spearmint and smelled like gum. I had to chase Mike and Preston around to get them to smell my soap. Weirdos. Jorja wouldn't let me take a picture of her today. I was going to write I see you, but she grabbed the phone away. Weirdo again.
Jorja still feels awful. Everything is better than Monday though. Tonight I only gave her one sleeping pill. Hopefully she doesn't wake up in pain. This has been a long week. Everyone is getting stir crazy. I love my family though and am excited to see Jorja on the road to recovery. It will be so nice when her throat doesn't hurt anymore. I know she will still deal with symptoms of mono for a long time, but this throat thing is awful! Hopefully that leaves and never comes back again.

No comments: