Thursday, December 20, 2018

Stockton's Dive House

I have been doing gingerbread practically non stop for a few weeks. I am so tired of gingerbread. I love it, but the parties this year were too close together. It worked out though. If I had any parties at the beginning of December that would have been awful. My hands were full dealing with Mono Jorja. So, it worked out, but it was very tiring.

Mike's family came over for gingerbread houses tonight. Shannon brought a lot of pizza, Sherry brought veggies. Jorja had to work until 8:30. Weston was gone by the time she got back, so that was disappointing.
Derek, Weston, Steve, Audrey, Nova's head
 Stockton, Preston, Xander, Miah
 Nova
 Shannon
 Weston
 Weston sent Jorja a video trolling her with his 'R-Town' house
 Sherry, Derek, Steve
 Audrey
 Jacob
 Derek
 Maysen
 Nova
 Jorja's back!
 Melissa & Nova
 Leo
 Nova, Derek, Leo, Melissa
 Xander
 We saved this chocolate walrus for him for a long time!
 Miah
 Sherry
 Sherry, Miah, Xander
 I loved Miah's pond in her backyard
 Sherry, Miah, Xander ~ had to get a picture of those Christmas sweaters!
 Miah & Jorja
Most of my pictures will be of Stockton's house. He made a diving house and it was awesome. Gavin came over after diving and brought his sister Zoe. Jorja and I ran down to Hailey's house to drop off her a gingerbread house. I left my camera with Stockton to get pictures of Gavin and Zoe with their houses. That is why their pictures are obnoxious. Pretty sure I would have gotten a non-smoldering picture if I was there.
Stockton, Gavin, Zoe
 Zoe
 Gavin
 Gavin & Zoe
Now to Stockton's house. He won't be here for the next two years, so I am going to post a million pictures of the house this year. He is so funny. I'm going to miss him.
Stockton's dive house
 3 meter, 5 meter, 1 meter
 Gavin at the top, Ren at the bottom
 Stockton made all of his diving friends
 Dani in her missionary clothes climbing the ladder is my favorite. Noel is on the roof, Courtney is on the 3.
 Stockton is pushing Gavin off of 5. Jackson climbing up to 1.
 Connor and Gage are in the showers.
 Dani
 Stockton
 Gillian's head, Ren bellyflopping
 Stockton. I love him.
 He even has the red U.
 Best house ever.
Maysen made a Dungeon and Dragon map. She named her world Staa. We were going to use this poster for the Christmas party. Jorja was writing 'Starry Night' and accidentally wrote 'Staa'. Whoops. Seriously that mono brain is awful! Anyway, Maysen's board looks pretty cool.
 Maysen
Jorja dancing with her dad. Love.

No comments: