Monday, March 9, 2020

ASL

I still felt super sick today. Jorja texted me this morning and asked if there was two World War 1 packets on the game table. There was. The packets were Jorja's and her friends, and they were due today. So, I forced myself to get somewhat presentable before I stumbled to Alta. Kanani saw me as I was walking in. She knew I had been sick and asked what I was doing out of the house. I explained. As I walked away from her I almost fell down. Not feeling well at all. Jorja met me in the hall and I was able to get the packets passed off to her. Jorja also met with the ASL club for her video after school. Look how cute her poster turned out!
Jorja
I sent this picture to my brothers. I thought it was so funny. It was obvious to me that this is the BYU volleyball team. The caption says #1 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY. The funny thing was the comments of so many people thinking this was the basketball team and trying to set BYU straight. Made me laugh anyway.
The coronavirus has also hit Utah a few days ago. There is one person in the hospital right now for it. He happened to be at the BYU/Gonzaga game a week or so ago. That's not good. Hopefully he didn't infect a ton of people there.

No comments: