Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Last Day of March

This month has seemed to last years. Who knew the world could change so quickly? Jorja worked for about five hours yesterday. I found these pictures on her phone. She's basically quarantined with two sets of people. Her family and her Chick-Fil-A family. Hopefully none of them get sick.
Jorja & Kiana
 Jorja, Genesis, Kiana, Maddie, Abby
Preston and Jorja both did all their school work. It's great that they can do that and don't have to make up all these quarantine days. That would be awful. We played Snorta today. Stockton used to love that game, and he is SO GOOD at it! Preston did not want to play, but that is the game that was voted in. I don't know if Preston had ever really played it before. He ended up thinking the game was hilarious. Because it is. Jorja was a beast and dominated the game. It was so funny. I love my family. For scripture study we watched a video Rachel sent me. Their stake put together a ten minute video of kids telling the story of the first vision. Mina was one of the kids. We loved it.

I went downstairs to get Jorja to bed. She was FaceTiming Ben. He taught me how to 'throw it back.' It was pretty funny. He was a good sport.
Jorja & Stephanie

No comments: