Friday, March 20, 2020

Onward

We helped Jorja film a video for her election today. Jorja got permission from the owner to climb out the Chick-Fil-A window yesterday. Haha - glad he was on board with it. Chick-Fil-A has been pretty slow, until today. Jorja went through first and ordered. Her friend Ben took the order and made me laugh. Especially when he said, "Does my hair look good? Wait a minute, it's me, of course it looks good." Hahaha. That isn't in the video, but I laughed and laughed. Once Jorja ordered we went back out and Jorja gave her sweatshirt for Mike to try on. We then waited until the line was gone. We actually had to go through a couple of times. We thought the line was gone, but then someone would come. Anyways, we finally got it and the video turned out so cute. Haha. Jorja makes me laugh. Mike and I left her there because she, once again, worked today.
Pretty rainbow driving home
Mike and I have been closing up the church for the last two weeks. We only had to kick someone out one time. A teenage boy and girl were in there eating food. I guess there are not many places to date right now. I brought Rachael McHenry's missionary plaque so we could get it hung up. Thomas Mogensen's missionary plaque was gone. He must have come home. He was scheduled to finish his mission in April, so that's not too early. I took this picture and sent it to Becky to show her how Isaac is in first place now. Haha Stockton is also moving up in the rankings.
 Rachael's plaque
I sent these pictures to Rachael's mom to show her the plaque was up, even though she won't be able to see it for awhile. I'm still waiting for Ian Valentine's information and Darby's picture before I can do theirs!
We watched Onward today as a family down in the movie room. Maysen has been looking forward to that movie for a long time. She loved it. Yay! During the movie Jorja leaned over to me and said, "Conner's coming home from his mission." Oh wow. I guess he is being sent home because he has asthma. That's got to be hard. So many missionaries are being sent home right now. Weird how quickly the world changed.

No comments: