Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Jorja's Top Ten

Jorja posted her first video for her SBO campaign. The top ten reasons why people should vote for her. She is so funny.
Today is my brother John's birthday! Woohoo! It is also Madison's birthday. She is one of Jorja's best friends. Jorja and I went to the store this morning to get some things I needed and a few yellow things for Madison. Jorja wanted to make her a yellow box. We went to Harmon's and they are awesome there. I stopped at the Harmon's gas station. The guy yelled not to worry, that they spray everything down after every customer. He then brought me gloves I could put on to pump the gas. Once I started everything he asked if I would get in the car and he could finish up. He said that he had to spray everything down anyway, so why not. I got in the car and he washed my window while he was waiting. Jorja and I went through the self checkout lane at Harmon's. Again, they sprayed everything down after every customer. Loved it.

We let Madison come over. I figure they have already been in close contact with each other. They worked five hours together in the drive through and were within a few feet of each other. It was good for Madison to get out of the house too. She has kind of a chaotic situation going on around there right now. Nothing bad, sometimes it is just nice to have a change of scenery.
Jorja with Madison's yellow box
My nephew Jacob got his mission call today! We watched it on Instagram live. He has been called to the Colombia Cali mission and is going to the Colombia MTC July 16th. It will be interesting to see if the world is back to normal then. I hope so, because this sounds like a perfect mission call for Jacob!

No comments: